mardi 5 novembre 2013

♫ Here is my lover ♫

Je reviens...peut-être...bientôt....
Here is my lover
Though i haven't met her
I long for her arms
and i wish she was here;

a voice is my prayer
she says i'm not alone
i'm safe from all hard
and free from all fear

[we're holding a blessing
we're holding a monument
holding and kissing
feels like a million]


Here is my brother
from a different father
and a different mother
but my brother all the same

we're here on a journey
unlike any other
but when we're together
life goes as [?]
[chorus]


Your name sounds southern
but you like the north
i'm trying to be gentle
but i've way too much force (?)

you wish you had silver
and you wish you had gold
you wish you had someone
to have and to hold

[chorus]

3 commentaires:

Cristophe a dit…

Espérons que E. te laisse le temps, l'envie, de bloguer. d:-)

dedelajoie a dit…

quoi, que ça ????
frustration !

Anonyme a dit…

Je me languis.

Nononyme